Fashion House “Lesia” is a contemporary, fast-growing company and open to partnership with wholesale clients.
Our designers create exclusive seasonal capsule collections. As a result of production facilities that meet today's requirements in the fashion industry, we are able to produce created collections on an industrial scale.
The philosophy of our company regarding wholesale cooperation is to build long-term mutually beneficial relationships.
For our partners we offer mutually beneficial partnership based on respect, openness and trust.
As well as:
- four collections yearly, different models from classical to seasonal trends
- a wide range of sizes (42-60 sizes)
- European quality of production
- European materials
- personal team of designers with a unique taste and vision
- technologically advanced European equipment and production facilities
Having Fashion House «Lesia» as a partner, you will receive:
- comprehensive support and advice of assortment formation
- guaranteed national marketing support of the Lesia brand (possible mutual regional promotion)
- operational support at all stages of cooperation with personal manager
- up-to-date information about novelties and promotional offers
- convenient logistics
- documentary support according to the requirements of the law
To explore products assortment and make a selection of models visit our website opt.lesyashop.com.ua. First time visitors, please, register and fill up the registration form that will be sent to you in a letter.
If you need any help, you can contact your personal manager.
The wholesale customer is considered a buyer who places an order from 60 units of products (within the framework of one order). We work without reference to the size range; you can choose several sizes of one model.
Delivery of an order can be done by any convenient way for you. (Main shipping companies: Nova Posta, AutoLux, self-pick-up etc).
Shipments are made only from our warehouse in Cherkasy at the expenses of the buyer.
Welcome to the beauty world of Fashion House “Lesia”.